Teeth whitening is a popular cosmetic dentistry procedure that offers a great way to brighten your smile and improve your confidence. Our dentists in Walnut Creek want to make sure you have the most accurate information about this procedure, though. It is important to read this list of teeth whitening pros and cons to give you the full picture. When you are ready, check out the guide below and see what this cosmetic dentistry procedure can do for you!
First off in this guide of teeth whitening pros and cons, our Walnut Creek dentists will list some of the advantages of having your teeth whitened. This cosmetic dentistry treatment is simple, and here’s why:
- Teeth whitening is great for improving your appearance. You will want to smile more, as your new pearly whites will offer a boost to your confidence!
- You will look more youthful, as tooth staining is often associated with age and poor health. Your smile will bring back memories of your younger years!
- You can boost your self-esteem with teeth whitening. In one simple sitting, you will be able to receive a painless procedure that will wipe out any embarrassment you may have felt about your mouth and smile.
It is important to also recognize some of the downsides of having your teeth whitened. Check out the following cons before investing:
- You might have to avoid eating darkly colored foods – such as tea, coffee, or wine – for a long time after the process.
- You may have sensitive gums and teeth shortly after the procedure.
Invest in Teeth Whitening with Us!
Do you want to learn more about the best teeth whitening pros and cons? At Pope Dental, we can assist you with all your cosmetic dentistry needs. Visit our Walnut Creek dentists in person, or give us a call at (925) 939-4989. You can also browse our website to see what other services we offer!